NEW Sensory Whale Design Body Sock / Sack
Body socks provides an all round movement, proprioceptive, tactile and deep pressure experience.
- Small Size approximately 101cm x 68.5cm. Perfect for child height 2ft 9″ to 3ft 7″ Age 3-5
- Medium Size approximately 119cm x 68.5cm. Perfect for child height 3ft 8″ to 4ft 6” Age 5-10
- Large Size approximately 142cm x 71cm. Perfect for child height 4ft 5″ to 5ft 2” Age 10-14
Once inside, the stretchy material gently resists your movements. The resistant walls of the body sock provide a tactile means of self-referencing that improves body awareness and assists in developing spatial awareness through balance and resistance. They can also help with anxiety and the need to ‘hide.’
The sensory body sock is an essential part of any sensory diet to reinforce resistive awareness and encourage creative movement.
A must have as part of your home, clinic or school based sensory program. The body sock is a great therapy and play tool for autism and sensory integration.
- Made of lycra-spandex.
- Stretchy, resistant walls provide a tactile means of self-referencing that improves body image and sensory integration.
- Step into the Sock to form various shapes and forms,